You might be the ideal client to begin working with a virtual assistant if you can relate to any of these situations:
- You haven’t looked at your business plan since the start-up phase and you’ve been flying by the seat of your pants since Day 3. Or, worse, you never created one at all!
- If possible, you try to avoid your inbox at all costs. It’s so stuffed that you can’t find the information you need because you never delete any emails.
- The geeky kid down the street created a web page for you, but she left for college without publishing it to the Internet. You don’t even bother to mention that it’s “coming soon” anymore.
- And you certainly don’t have time to create and post regular blog entries and promote them on social media!
Yes, my friend, you could become the ideal client for one or more lucky virtual assistants!
A virtual assistant working remotely would gladly take these and many other headaches off your plate. As a result, you will have more time to focus on growing your business.
How working with a virtual assistant benefits you:
- With a simplified business plan and updated operations manuals, all the information and procedures your contractors, vendors, and clients need is available at your fingertips.
- Imagine reaching the mythical Inbox Zero after just a few clicks and getting on with the rest of your busy day! No more scrolling through a long list of emails you never plan to read anyway looking for the location of that important meeting.
- Stop being embarrassed that your online presence is not enhancing your brand the way you know it should. A technically proficient remote assistant can design and maintain a website that drives traffic to your business, keeping you in front of your ideal client!
- Let someone else research possible topics, create outlines, and schedule your blog postings and promotions. Definitely makes producing content a little easier than your current method of staring at a blank screen wondering what to say.
Educate yourself first.
But before you start contacting random VAs with vague to no idea of what you actually need, take the time to create a viable plan.
Pinpoint exactly what you have to do to take your business to the next level in order to become your future VA’s ideal client.
There is a lot of information available online to help you make an informed choice; here’s a starting point.
Having an online assistant will make you more productive while saving you time and money.
How could you use the services of a virtual assistant on your team? Let us know here!
If you know someone who might benefit from this information, please pass it on!